We found 4 Master of Social Work programs in Kansas. Specializations at the Masters level include: Clinical Social Work, Child and Family Social Work, and Adult Social Work. Licensure for Social Workers in Kansas is administered by the Behavioral Science Regulatory Board, and the National Social Workers is run by the NASW Kansas Chapter.

MSW Programs in Kansas

More on CSWE Accreditation and MSW Programs in Kansas

What is the purpose of accreditation? The Council on Social Work Education (CSWE) is responsible for reviewing your degree program and its curriculum in order to determine if it meets the national standard for social work education.

Colleges work very hard to maintain their accreditation, which can be necessary in the event you want to become licensed.

People interested in becoming licensed should obtain an accredited MSW and follow the remaining steps put into place by the Kansas Behavioral Science Regulatory Board.

Find Schools
Sponsored Content